May 5, 200620 yr WWE.com reported (technically, their mobile alert system reported, by I read it on the .com)that ECW has made its first signings, bringing back the following names from the past: Sabu Jazz Axl Rotten CW Anderson Balls Mahoney Sabu, Axl and Balls I'd heard they offered contracts to. CW and Jazz were news to me.
May 5, 200620 yr Justin Credible and Tommy Dreamer too. It sucks they cut bait on Rhino, since he was both the ECW world and TV champion when the promotion shut down.
May 5, 200620 yr Author Justin Credible and Tommy Dreamer too. It sucks they cut bait on Rhino, since he was both the ECW world and TV champion when the promotion shut down. I think Rhino's contract with TNA expires in July, so it is possible he may come aboard. Dreamer will no doubt wrestle once in a while, but he's going to be booking with Paul Heyman. They'll have to wait and see on Credible's status with WSX (that new MTV promotion), because Justin did wrestle at their pilot taping.
May 5, 200620 yr WWE just sent out a text message confirming the following names as being signed for the ECW project: The Sandman Francine Danny Doring Tony Mamaluke As we reported yesterday, WWE is bringing Mamaluke in to reform The FBI with Little Guido (Nunzio). LINK
May 6, 200620 yr I just bought tickets to the WWE vs. ECW show in Dayton. I'm looking forward to this whole ECW revival more than anything in wrestling in a long time.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.