August 29, 200323 yr That was just bad. Michael Holly on Around the Horn just said they both looked like they had been there before, and i got to tell you Britney looked like she was into it. :shifty but why do that on MTV? do that s*** on late night tv on Cinemax or HBO, not the VMA's. my 12 year old sister saw that along with other kids across the country (most of whom are probably on this board :shifty )
August 29, 200323 yr there was a kiss last night? damn why did i watch cowboys trounce the raiders. i should get out more.
August 29, 200323 yr Author thanx i was trying to put the pic! looks like britney used some tongue!!! I LUV IT!!!!!!!!!
September 2, 200323 yr publicity stunt. I hope that Madonna had a great time explaining it to Lourdes, her daughter. how about explaining her entire career? i wouldnt be surprised if she encourages it in her daughter
September 2, 200323 yr I wish I was Madonna in that situation. Madonna: ugly. Brittney: HOT (I know its cliche and all, but still, she is d*mn sexy)
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.