Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Nice computers out?

Featured Replies

I'm looking to buy a really nice computer within a couple of months.. Anyone know of any good gaming computers that are half way affordable? I only have about $500 saved up so I am not even close to being able to get one but I just want to get some in mind. I am so freakin' sick of Sonys. This is the second one that has started to really screw up and both never even made it a year. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

 

No Sonys... ugggh.

Is your using it only for gaming.. The Alienware's are awesome!!! But they are soooo expensive therefore I dont think there I think you just go with a normal PC. I mean Mac isnt really big on gaming... I pretty much have one for digital design, music edit, video editing, and pretty much school...

  • Author

I'm looking for one that is pretty good at gaming and surfing the web.

 

Also, which virus protection programs are good? I have never liked Norton.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.