Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Contenders in 2006!?

Featured Replies

I'd think 1998 is a more realistic benchmark for this team than 2003. :plain

 

I'll be the first one to admit I'm wrong if the team is anywhere close to good, but this is a 100-loss team right now.

it would be alot more fun to watch the kids develope if we knew for sure that they'd be here in 3 years..

 

or that the Marlins will be here in 3 years that is...

I'd think 1998 is a more realistic benchmark for this team than 2003. :plain

 

I'll be the first one to admit I'm wrong if the team is anywhere close to good, but this is a 100-loss team right now.

 

:thumbup

I'm positive we'll be better than '98. Maybe not contenders, but probably around .500, give or take 5 games.

 

In a few years, we'll probably be sick, but then again, in a few years the Marlins won't be the Marlins.

 

Also, since the team is pretty much going to grow up together, tell me if I'm wrong, but I see us being on a late season hot streak. You know, as the players go getting used to the league and each other as well.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.