I went to see "The Boy King."

rorod

I went to see it and the things there are pretty cool. I would have loved to be there when King Tut's tomb was discovered. Imagine how sick that would be, discovering a tomb from 4000 years ago. I would strongly reccomend it. Anyone else go yet? Discuss.

Ya I went on Christmas Day. As I said in my previous post, I thought it was good--not as much as I expected...I would have liked to actually see his sarcophagus (sp) and body, but alas. It's amazing to think about him living all those years ago, and then looking at the artifacts and what not.

I'm also interested to find out how he died so young (19)--I assume you saw the final part of the exhibit, where they discussed that. Some thought it was a broken leg that never healed properly and hemmoraged (sp) or something....but nobody knows for sure.

$70 is too expensive. :(

"Tutankhamun and the Golden Age of the Pharaohs" is at the Museum of Art, 1 Las Olas Blvd., Fort Lauderdale, through April 23. Tickets for adults are $25 Monday through Thursday and $30 Friday, Saturday and holidays; seniors and military are $22.50 Monday through Thursday and $27.50 Friday, Saturday and holidays; $14 for children 6 to 17. The exhibit is open daily from 9 a.m. to 7:30 p.m. Group rates are available. For information, call toll-free 1-877-787-7711 or 1-877-888-8587 or go to www.moafl.org

it's $14 for you, child.

$70 is too expensive. :(

"Tutankhamun and the Golden Age of the Pharaohs" is at the Museum of Art, 1 Las Olas Blvd., Fort Lauderdale, through April 23. Tickets for adults are $25 Monday through Thursday and $30 Friday, Saturday and holidays; seniors and military are $22.50 Monday through Thursday and $27.50 Friday, Saturday and holidays; $14 for children 6 to 17. The exhibit is open daily from 9 a.m. to 7:30 p.m. Group rates are available. For information, call toll-free 1-877-787-7711 or 1-877-888-8587 or go to www.moafl.org

it's $14 for you, child.

Wow, NBC 6 said it was $70, I guess that was the first day or so. I might end up going then.