January 25, 200620 yr Rumor has it that Antonio Davis will either be traded or released by the Knicks. If he is released, should the Heat go after him? I would love to have him as a backup to Udonis Haslem. First string: PG: Jason Williams SG: Dwyane Wade SF: James Posey PF: Udonis Haslem C: Shaq Second string: PG: Gary Payton SG: Jason Kapono SF: Antoine Walker PF: Antonio Davis C: Zo
January 25, 200620 yr I'm not sure, with this whole thing that happened, if he would be open about coming back to Chicago.. but I'd love to have him. Great guy and the fans absolutely love him.. not so sure about his wife tho.
January 25, 200620 yr Why would we want him? Our front court is stronger than most other teams. Shaq, Zo, Haslem, Walker,
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.