February 21, 200620 yr Wouldn't be easier to keep all these articles being posted in one huge Spring Training thread? They are basically all the same and clutter up the board.
February 21, 200620 yr I don't know about one thread, but I don't think we need to give each section of an article its own thread. It would be easier to just mention each subject in the topic title/description. That should cut down the clutter a bit.
February 21, 200620 yr One thread isn't a good idea, this is the Marlins board what else are we really going to discuss for the next month and a half besides ST? We'd have 1 large thread active and no others and it'd be impossible to carry on any sort of discussion.
February 21, 200620 yr I don't know about one thread, but I don't think we need to give each section of an article its own thread. It would be easier to just mention each subject in the topic title/description. That should cut down the clutter a bit. I agree with that. Breaking down one 'mailbag' or article into 4 sections is pointless.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.