March 12, 200620 yr I am gonna be 18 on the 22nd of March and I was wonderring how old you had to be to place sports bets online? Got some extra money just sitting around. I have heard 21 but other people have said 18. Does it depend on the site you go to? Wouldn't mind trying it out.
March 12, 200620 yr Getting into the wrong business my friend.... Easy way to be on top then go ALLL THE WAY DOWN.. BTW you can be 18 and place wagers..
March 12, 200620 yr I made $500 today alone.....It's brutal but with a little help and some luck it can be lucrative.
March 12, 200620 yr I made $500 today alone.....It's brutal but with a little help and some luck it can be lucrative. Yea no doubt there is cash to be made... But the question is are you going to take the 500 bucks and run or wager it?
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.