Help me do a rudimentary market study

TSwift25

Just answer these questions as thoroughly or quickly as possible. Your help is greatly appreciated:

1) Do you collect comic-books?

2) Do you collect sports cards?

3) If you went to a store that sold both, would you be more inclined to buy sports cards when getting comics or vice versa?

4) If you collect comic books, what do you look for? IE: new, bronze-age, silver-age, golden-age, trade paper-backs.

5) Is an extensive back-issue selection important for your local comic store to have?

6) On average how many silver age books do you purchase per year? How many golden age?

7) Is CGC important to you?

8) When purchasing sports cards, do you buy packs, boxes or raw cards?

9) Is getting a graded card (BGS, PSA, etc.) important?

10) Do you live in Palm Beach County?

11) How far would you travel to go to a 'good' card/comic shop?

12) If you were to put together a sports-card/comic shop, what would be the feature you would make a priority?

13) And lastly, do you use eBay to get most of your cards/comics?

Any other suggestions are appreciated.

Thanks!

Guest markotsay7

1) Do you collect comic-books? No

2) Do you collect sports cards? Yes

3) If you went to a store that sold both, would you be more inclined to buy sports cards when getting comics or vice versa? No

4) If you collect comic books, what do you look for? IE: new, bronze-age, silver-age, golden-age, trade paper-backs. --

5) Is an extensive back-issue selection important for your local comic store to have? --

6) On average how many silver age books do you purchase per year? How many golden age? --

7) Is CGC important to you? --

8) When purchasing sports cards, do you buy packs, boxes or raw cards? Any and all three.

9) Is getting a graded card (BGS, PSA, etc.) important? No.

10) Do you live in Palm Beach County? No.

11) How far would you travel to go to a 'good' card/comic shop? 20 minutes

12) If you were to put together a sports-card/comic shop, what would be the feature you would make a priority? Good owner-customer relationships.

13) And lastly, do you use eBay to get most of your cards/comics? No

Guest Juanky

No

No

3) If you went to a store that sold both, would you be more inclined to buy sports cards when getting comics or vice versa?

Sports cards with comic books, because I doubt I'd go out of my way to buy cards at this point

4) If you collect comic books, what do you look for? IE: new, bronze-age, silver-age, golden-age, trade paper-backs.

n/a

5) Is an extensive back-issue selection important for your local comic store to have?

n/a

6) On average how many silver age books do you purchase per year? How many golden age?

n/a

n/a

When I used to buy them forever and a day ago, I'd buy the packs

n/a

No

If I cared about it, probably within half an hour

12) If you were to put together a sports-card/comic shop, what would be the feature you would make a priority?

As expansive a collection as possible I suppose

Haven't bought any of either on eBay

maybe i shouldn't have answered this.

no

no

the first one, though my opinion shouldn't matter much since i don't collect either

n/a

yes, i guess

say what?

n/a

idk

sometimes--my folks live there

if i collected em, i'd be willing to drive up to 30 min

the cards...i'd imagine i could get more adults (i.e., people with real money) to buy sports memorabilia

n/a

1) Do you collect comic-books? no

2) Do you collect sports cards? yes

3) If you went to a store that sold both, would you be more inclined to buy sports cards when getting comics or vice versa? no

4) If you collect comic books, what do you look for? IE: new, bronze-age, silver-age, golden-age, trade paper-backs. N/A

5) Is an extensive back-issue selection important for your local comic store to have? N/A

6) On average how many silver age books do you purchase per year? How many golden age? N/A

7) Is CGC important to you? N/A

8) When purchasing sports cards, do you buy packs, boxes or raw cards? Pack or Boxes

9) Is getting a graded card (BGS, PSA, etc.) important? Sometimes

10) Do you live in Palm Beach County? NO

11) How far would you travel to go to a 'good' card/comic shop? 10 Miles

12) If you were to put together a sports-card/comic shop, what would be the feature you would make a priority? Knowledgable Staff

13) And lastly, do you use eBay to get most of your cards/comics? No

Sorry if I couldnt answer alot of your questions

1) Do you collect comic-books? yes

2) Do you collect sports cards? rarely

3) If you went to a store that sold both, would you be more inclined to buy sports cards when getting comics or vice versa? no

4) If you collect comic books, what do you look for? IE: new, bronze-age, silver-age, golden-age, trade paper-backs. new

5) Is an extensive back-issue selection important for your local comic store to have? not really

6) On average how many silver age books do you purchase per year? How many golden age? 3-4, zero

7) Is CGC important to you? not really

8) When purchasing sports cards, do you buy packs, boxes or raw cards? packs

9) Is getting a graded card (BGS, PSA, etc.) important? not sure

10) Do you live in Palm Beach County? no

11) How far would you travel to go to a 'good' card/comic shop? 30 minutes

13) And lastly, do you use eBay to get most of your cards/comics? a few but not most.