April 8, 200620 yr I believe one of the senators from Louisiana is threatening to block any of Bush's political appointments until a comprehensive aid package is sent to the hurricane-ravaged areas of Louisiana and Mississippi. I don't have an article for this though. Yep. Mary Landrieu.
April 9, 200620 yr I believe one of the senators from Louisiana is threatening to block any of Bush's political appointments until a comprehensive aid package is sent to the hurricane-ravaged areas of Louisiana and Mississippi. I don't have an article for this though. Yep. Mary Landrieu. I thought it was also a joke that the court system refused to allow New Orleans to postpone its' elections for local candidates, even though nobody's there right now.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.