Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Chavo Quits???

Featured Replies

Is that true...according to a blurb on WWE.com it says Chavo quit his job as a wrestler following is IC title match loss at RAW last night???

 

there is no story to click on???

Just an angle, I'm sure.

I'll miss you Kerwin!

 

:(

 

 

I wasn't aware Chavo was ever a RAW superstar.

 

I remember he did some funny things with Chavo Classic, but other than that he's been a WWE dud.

I'll miss you Kerwin!

 

:(

 

 

I wasn't aware Chavo was ever a RAW superstar.

 

I remember he did some funny things with Chavo Classic, but other than that he's been a WWE dud.

I was being more sarcastic than anything.... but he is pretty solid in the ring

I'll miss you Kerwin!

 

:(

 

 

I wasn't aware Chavo was ever a RAW superstar.

 

I remember he did some funny things with Chavo Classic, but other than that he's been a WWE dud.

I was being more sarcastic than anything.... but he is pretty solid in the ring

 

Yeah, that's true. But so's everyone else. They never really did anything with him storylinewise to ever make the fans care.

ooooooooooooooooooooooh Chavo

 

I hate that intro lol

 

 

That's the only thing I do like about him.

 

They need to bring back Classic.

Is that true...according to a blurb on WWE.com it says Chavo quit his job as a wrestler following is IC title match loss at RAW last night???

 

there is no story to click on???

 

He got upset when he couldn't win the US title "for Eddie". :deadhorse

 

He's going on vacation.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.