Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2006 Dolphins Schedule

Featured Replies

Sept. 7 @Pittsburgh, 8:30 p.m. (NBC)

Sept. 17 Buffalo Bills, 1 p.m. (CBS)

Sept. 24 Tennessee Titans, 1 p.m. (CBS)

Oct. 1 @Houston Texans, 1 p.m. (CBS)

Oct. 8 @New England Patriots, 1 p.m. (CBS)

Oct. 15 @N.Y. Jets, 4:15 p.m. (CBS)

Oct. 22 Green Bay Packers, 1 p.m. (FOX or CBS)

Oct. 29 BYE

Nov. 5 @Chicago Bears, 1 p.m. (FOX or CBS)

Nov. 12 Kansas City Chiefs, 1 p.m. (CBS)

Nov. 19 Minnesota Vikings, 1 p.m. (CBS)

Nov. 23 @Detroit, 12:30 p.m. (CBS)

Dec. 3 Jacksonville Jaguars, 1 p.m. (CBS)

Dec. 10 New England Patriots, 1 p.m. (CBS)

Dec. 17 @Buffalo Bills, 1 p.m. (CBS)

Dec. 25 N.Y. Jets, 8:30 p.m. (ESPN)

Dec. 31 @Indianapolis Colts, 1 p.m. (CBS)

CHRISTMAS DAY VS THE JETS?

 

I think I just died. I'm so there.

 

That's Monday night, right?

 

Bad ass, I hope that's right. Monday night, Christmas...VS THE JETS

  • Author

CHRISTMAS DAY VS THE JETS?

 

I think I just died. I'm so there.

 

That's Monday night, right?

 

Bad ass, I hope that's right. Monday night, Christmas...VS THE JETS

 

 

that is according to a NY Daily News report...we will know for sure in about 40 mins.. and yes it is true it would be monday night

Well I guess I'll only get to see the one game in December...but man, what a game!

 

I still don't understand what dumb f***s don't give us more 4:15 home games.

  • Author

there are 2 games i can see possibly as "flex" games shifting around...

 

 

that being the game vs. Minnesota (Daunte reasons)

 

the game vs. New England in December...if the hype holds up that game could be for the division crown...

 

just my thoughts what do yall think

indy vs miami

pats vs miami

 

both should be flex games I think

 

Remember playing at 1:00 sucks for the fans becaause of the heat but it rocks for our boys as it is a Huge advantage. Most teams wilt in that heat and humidity by the 4th. Hence why Ricky and ronnie together are so important. They will be fresh and murdering LB's and Dline of our opponents in the 4th

 

 

Actually it honestly looks like a good schedule for us

  • Author

pretty sure that the Pats-Miami game will be flexed after lookin at the other games scheduled for that Sunday

 

list includes

 

GAME TIME

Atlanta at Tampa Bay 1:00 p.m.

Baltimore at Kansas City 1:00 p.m.

Buffalo at N.Y. Jets 1:00 p.m.

Indianapolis at Jacksonville 1:00 p.m.

Minnesota at Detroit 1:00 p.m.

New England at Miami 1:00 p.m.

New Orleans at Dallas 1:00 p.m.

N.Y. Giants at Carolina 1:00 p.m.

Oakland at Cincinnati 1:00 p.m.

Philadelphia at Washington 1:00 p.m.

Tennessee at Houston 1:00 p.m.

Green Bay at San Francisco 4:05 p.m.

Seattle at Arizona 4:05 p.m.

Denver at San Diego 4:15 p.m.

Pats sched

 

Sep 10 Buffalo 1:00pm

Sep 17 @N.Y. Jets 4:15pm

Sep 24 Denver 8:15pm

Oct 1 @Cincinnati 4:15pm

Oct 8 Miami 1:00pm

Week 6 BYE

Oct 22 @Buffalo 1:00pm

Oct 30 @Minnesota 8:30pm

Nov 5 Indianapolis 8:15pm

Nov 12 N.Y. Jets 1:00pm

Nov 19 @Green Bay 1:00pm

Nov 26 Chicago 1:00pm

Dec 3 Detroit 1:00pm

Dec 10 @Miami 1:00pm

Dec 17 Houston 1:00pm

Dec 24 @Jacksonville 1:00pm

Dec 31 @Tennessee

 

pats schedule. I dont like it that is an easy schedule for them

I love the schedule and it appears at the worst we'll only get two cold games. Chicago in early November and at Buffalo on Dec. 17.

 

Our schedule is pretty sweet.

Our schedule isn't that bad. However, the season is going to start pretty tough with a game in Pittsburgh against the defending champs.

Alot of the AFC east teams have weak schedules this year, its a nice change since usually its the east with the hardest schedules

packers vs dolphins....... could be farves last time in miami...... and even if he ritries, when the f*** does the packers eva play the phinz......

Big game against the Pats in week 5. I dont like finishing the season off in Indy.

 

No better time to play Indy than the last game of the season. Good chance they're resting their starters again.

Big game against the Pats in week 5. I dont like finishing the season off in Indy.

 

No better time to play Indy than the last game of the season. Good chance they're resting their starters again.

Not if we are tied with them and home field is on the line. :mischief

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.