Report: Disney to Offer Shows Free Online

tealmarlin

Report: Disney to Offer Shows Free Online

Apr 10, 8:35 AM (ET)

By The Associated Press

A published report says the Disney Company plans to start making some of its most popular programming available free on the Internet.

The Wall Street Journal says shows like "Desperate Housewives" and "Lost" would be available on a revamped Web site the morning after they air. The report says shows would be archived so viewers can eventually watch an entire season of shows from outlets including ABC and Disney Channel.

New technology would be aimed at preventing viewers from fast-forwarding through commercials, in an effort to keep advertisers happy.

I dont care for any of these shows, but, I feel like this might be the next big thing for the internet.

Internet TV, I had the idea a fews years ago, someone has taken my idea. You could watch programs from all around the world, special shows, adult shows, classic shows, and tons of movies right at your fingertips, the sky could be the limit,and all this could be free, paid through advertisers. :)