April 21, 200620 yr if we are able to send Dwyane Wade emails wishing him good luck in the playoffs? And if so, where? I have been meaning to write him the last couple years during the offseason/ regular season or playoffs but I haven't been able to. I'm sure more people would want to write him..
April 21, 200620 yr Dwyane Wade doesn't read e-mails. He knows what everyone is thinking. Dwyane Wade is...God.
April 21, 200620 yr Your best bet is to snail-mail it. Where can I send fan mail to Miami HEAT players? The HEAT Group 601 Biscayne Boulevard Miami, FL 33132 ATTN: [insert Name of Miami HEAT Player]
April 22, 200620 yr Dwyane Wade doesn't read e-mails. He knows what everyone is thinking. Dwyane Wade is...God. :thumbup
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.