Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Alias

Featured Replies

Anyone watch this show? The last few episodes are going to run over the upcoming weeks (Weds. 8pm), they had a 2-hour block last week which was excellent. I won't get into too much if nobody else here watches it, and it'd be kinda late to get on board now, but just thought I'd put the thread up here.

  • Author

It's series finale is against 24 so hopefully it finishes at a creative high.

 

Wait, it is?? But 24 is on Monday!

It's series finale is against 24 so hopefully it finishes at a creative high.

 

Wait, it is?? But 24 is on Monday!

They can't do it on Wednesday because Lost has its season finale on that date. Alias will finish with a 2-hour finale on Monday the 22nd.

  • 2 months later...

I had never watched the show when it was on but I borrowed the DVD sets from my uncle and watched Seasons 1-4 and I enjoyed it. Waiting on Season 5 now. Although the major gripe I have with the show is how it lost it's idea or moreover changed the idea of the show a bunch. I enjoyed that in Season 1 every episode there was a new alias and a new mission more than the future seasons where there were still aliases and missions but it was not as pronounced.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.