Phillies-Reds scoreboard watch....

Ramp

Philly has the worst fans in sports. No question. they boo their star QB when he gets hurt. They boo a player one second, cheer him another. They need alot of Prozac.

Burrell wasn't booed, and that was a nasty thing to say about Philly fans. Maybe if you lived here you could comment but you don't, so I hardly think it's fair that you make a judgement based on some ESPN highlights or what other people have said. We are very dedicated fans. Hey, at least we show up for games.

HR Lieberthal. 7-2 Phillies.

Phillies don't draw much more than we do considering how they have played and that they are "more established" and didn't have the firesale or the World Series for that matter.

what are you talking about?? The Phillies after this season will have drawn well over 2 million fans. The Yankees draw around 3 million. I doubt the Marlins will draw anywhere near 2 million this season. I saw all 12 people who came out the first series against the Phillies in April. The first game at the Vet this season was a sell out. Again, that's not accurate information.

Considering it is the Vet's last season, your team was not threatened with contraction, you haven't changed owners in a while, have been winning for a while now, have a new ballpark coming, and have a brighter future, I would say you should draw more than the Marlins. But only a paltry 12,000 more in the 4th largest TV market in the country over the 17th largest TV market is paltry. That's about 923 people per game for every rank Philly is above Miami in the TV market sizes. Paltry.

Considering it is the Vet's last season, your team was not threatened with contraction, you haven't changed owners in a while, have been winning for a while now, have a new ballpark coming, and have a brighter future, I would say you should draw more than the Marlins. But only a paltry 12,000 more in the 4th largest TV market in the country over the 17th largest TV market is paltry. That's about 923 people per game for every rank Philly is above Miami in the TV market sizes. Paltry.

So what because you live in a smaller city that makes up for it, then I guess Kansas City forgot that memo because they have attendance much higher than yours and they have a record much lower than The Fish.

Also when you only say a paltry 12,000 difference, it's pretty funny seeing that 12,000 is about 80% of your attendance.

Man those people must megaphones for mouths then if they can make it so loud.

Cape are you even watching the game because for a person who makes a big deal about getting The Fish broadcast to yourself, you really do get a good reception, huh?

Yeah you can hear the guy heckling Pat, either he has a monster voice or he's right near the booth, and if the whole stadium is booing. I'm suprised he could even be heard.

KC was not threatened with contraction or relocation, did not have a cruel owner and has nice ballpark. You can't compare. try again.

Once again Cape, your homerism outways any logical thinking, with your "cute" try agains.

Stop giving me this crap about your team being threatened with contraction, becauser that's the biggest load of horse crap I've heard out of you. Tell me Cape, if The Miami fans really cared about the team, would they just stay inside and let attendance numbers go down because their afraid of Contraction. New England was threatened with Relocation a few years back and after that they have sold out every game but of course Miami is different. Because of Contraction they just said what the hell.

Please start telling me something logical instead of using the same old stuff about contraction or you could admit that 12,000 is not paltry but don't worry I don't expect that from you.