June 24, 200620 yr Im not sure if this would be the right place to put this sorry if it isnt but the end of the story is kinda cool... Anyway, this was my first time at Yankee Stadium which is kind of weird since I live in NY. I drove about 3 hours down to get there in the way back of a suv where it is really uncomfortable. I went with 5 Yankee fans and a Met fan so I had to hear their bs the whole way down. Our seats were up in the tier on the 3b side between home and 3rd. These are actually really good tickets, you can see the whole field and a nice view of the city over the white fence in the OF. Yankee stadium is amazing, I think every one should try to see a game there before its gone. It was a great game but those errors in the 1st killed us. No one said anything to me about my Marlins hat but it may have been a different story if we won. When Mariano came out it was sick. As soon as they started playing Enter Sandman the place went crazy even with only half of the crowd that stayed through the rain. Ive never seen anything like it. On the way home one of my friends cars broke down right before the rest stop so we had to coast there. While we are eating some older guy comes up to us and asks if we were at the game. He says he was sitting on the Marlins side down by the field where all the Marlins executives were sitting and there was this one Yankee fan that kept yelling sh*t to the Marlins the entire game. So finally one of the Marlins guys gets up walks right up to the guy and says, if the Yankees are so good then why the f*ck dont they have this ring as*hole, showing him the 2003 World Series ring. Thats crazy, I guess the fan shut up after that. Then we had to find a place to leave my friends car but it wouldnt go above 20 mph. And to top it off we got lost and didnt get home until 4am. Over all it was great and I'll be there again on Sunday.
June 24, 200620 yr if the Yankees are so good then why the f*ck dont they have this ring as*hole that is music to my ears
June 24, 200620 yr I hope it was Samson that said that to the New Yawk fan....and I hope he says it again today.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.