Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Anyone getting the feeling Moehler might be going

Featured Replies

I like Moehler and I hope he stays... Guys like him, Herges, and Borowski are more valuable in the clubhouse than on the field. Borowski has been great on the field as well, but you need a mix of veterans with so many young guys.

 

Plus, he started off horrible this season, but he's been great lately. His last start was not his fault. He was let down by his defense.

I like Moehler and I hope he stays... Guys like him, Herges, and Borowski are more valuable in the clubhouse than on the field. Borowski has been great on the field as well, but you need a mix of veterans with so many young guys.

 

Plus, he started off horrible this season, but he's been great lately. His last start was not his fault. He was let down by his defense.

 

I don't think Moehler is much of a pitcher and would rather see Anibal get the start. I agree Moehler has improved over his past few starts after his horrific start to the season but I don't agree he has been great lately. Since he turned his season around (May 14th) he has allowed 26 ER, 60 hits and 15 BBs in 39 1/3 innings for a 5.95 ERA and a 1.91 WHIP. One really bad start skew the numbers a bit but all things considered he has been no better than "adequate" during his turnaround and Anibal could be bettar than that if given the chance... so give it to him.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.