What should I do?

MikeLowell

Okay, here's the deal. I got home from my MRI today around 2 and called my friend Amber. I left her a message asking if her and her boyfriend(Brian) where gonna come play basketball at my church tommorw. She called me back and said she wasen't sure but asked if I wanted to go bowling with them. I said sure and got ready. She picked me up and we went to go pickup her boyfriend who is also one of my friends. Anyways, on our way to go pick him up she got pissed because her boyfriend sent a text saying he was going over to one of his other friends house. She was upset because this guy gets high all the time and whenever Brian gets around him he gets high and acts really different. We get to the guys house and her boyfriend comes out completely blazed. I mean he was completely out of it, I'm surprised he could even open his eyes. So he came up to her car and they started to fight. She was fighting with him for about 10 minutes about how she is gonna go off with just me and leave him there. Finally he talks her into letting both of them go. They then talk her into going to a local pizza place instead of bowling. We finally get to the pizza place and we sit down on the bench waiting to order. It is our time to order and they asked us what we wanted. The other pothead said that we didn't want anything. So then out of the blue the three of them decided to go to the movies. By this time I was getting pissed and said I was just gonna stay at the pizza place.

Anyways, longer story short, what should I do? Amber is always warning her boyfriend about if he gets high it is over but she still stays with him. Should I sit her down and talk to her and ask her why she puts up with his sh*t and tell her she could do alot better? Should I tell her boyfriend he needs to chill or he is gonna lose her? Or should I just stay out of it? She's my bestfriend and while he is a good guy when he is not high as a kite I lost alot of respect for him today. Right now I am leaning towards just telling her I don't mind going off with her but I do not want anything to do with him. Help much appreciated!

Well, if you're just her gay-friend/boy toy who she likes to hang out with, but would never GO out with, don't even waste your time on the bitch. I'm not hating on you, but hey, you never know.

If you like her, just come out and say it and see what she says and quit beating around the bush. If she responds negatively and you want more than a friendship than screw her. I mean, if you're looking for more than a friendship here and she's not, why beat around the bush?

You could also beat her boyfriend's ass. Girls like that stuff. Especially if you're Ralph Macchio.

I use to like her but I got rejected. I've since moved on to another female to chase. I'm just sick of her going out with losers. I did get into a fight with her old boyfriend because I saw him out on a date with another chick while she was at work. Maybe she just likes going out with "badboys", who knows.

Smoking pot dont make you a loser. Not saying the guy isnt a tool, but he is not a loser because he smokes weed.

If she stays with him, so be it. Nothing you can do would really change that. She just wants to hang out. If you say something to him, he'll just laugh it off.

Sounds like you need better friends. Well, I am sure you have alot of good friends that treat you good. Sounds like you need to distance yourself from this gal, who appears to treat ya like crap.