longterm fantasy projections

One of the fantasy dudes has a quasi ridiculous keeper league list projecting average seasons for the next 5 years. Marlin mentions: http://insider.espn.go.com/fantasy/basebal...tory?id=2525127

3. Miguel Cabrera, 3B, Marlins (23): .330-35-120-2

38. Hanley Ramirez, SS, Marlins (23): .300-20-75-30

39. Dontrelle Willis, SP, Marlins (25): 18-3.25-1.250-160

77. Jeremy Hermida, OF, Marlins (23): .310-20-90-15

They have David Wright at # 2, which I can understand because of the SB, but they have him hitting 40 HR a year. Blasphemy! I think Cabrera is going to rocket baseballs more then him and this years HR totals are just down on a fluke (slugging still relatively the same). This guy must think Hanley is going to slide into the # 2 slot in the lineup with those HR/RBI totals, which would be amazing if he turns out that good. I think Hermida will hit for more power, but as this is a '5 year average' maybe he does only average 20, but will start routine 30+ around 27/28 just like Brian Giles. Regardless, little stupid projections to think about.

I'm no longer officially sold on Hermida morphing into a 30 homer guy.

I'd still take .300/20/100 while knowing he'll probably sport a .400 OBP and always be a 20/20 guy.

I'd take that also, but he's 23. The power will come.

As a hitter I see him more like Abreu than Giles but I don't think he'll steal as many bases as Abreu. I guess Jacobs and Willingham were not discussed in the article?