Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ex-Dolphin McDuffie quits his radio show

Featured Replies

Former Dolphins receiver O.J. McDuffie confirmed Thursday that he resigned from his midday radio show on 790 The Ticket (WAXY-AM).

 

McDuffie had been at the station for more than a year, initially co-hosting with Marc Eisenberg and then with Sid Rosenberg from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. Eisenberg is no longer with the station.

 

"Just some differences with the station," McDuffie said, adding that he didn't want to compromise his principles regarding "certain things," but choosing not to reveal specifics.

 

"I enjoyed doing the show and working with Sid. I didn't know if I could handle doing radio, but I think I did a good job and I had fun with it, so I'd like to get involved in some radio and television opportunities in the future."

 

LINKAGE

That's crazy. He was really popular in the mid-day, and him and Sid got along really well.

 

I have no idea what the differences were, but Jon Weiner (Stugotz) definitely just lost points in my book for not being able to keep him.

 

I wonder if it had to do with a potentila guest they wanted on the show that he didn't agree with? Or questions that they wanted him to ask that he wasn't comfortable with?

 

Who knows.

 

I guess that means one thing....Mini in the Mid day!

 

...

I liked their show. Anyone they slot in there is going to get slammed by Neil Rogers, though.

 

OJ doesn't really need this job, so I'm glad he didn't do anything that made him uncomfortable.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.