September 5, 200620 yr i enjoyed it - predictable, but stupid fun agreed. nothing special, but had some good moments the thing with Gil replacing Phil on the team cracked me up
September 5, 200620 yr i enjoyed it - predictable, but stupid fun pefect summary of it. If your looking for something that will entertain you and you'll laugh at then this is a good movie.
September 6, 200620 yr i enjoyed it - predictable, but stupid fun agreed. nothing special, but had some good moments the thing with Gil replacing Phil on the team cracked me up yep and the part where Jay (real name, not character....) woke up naked next to the slaughtered animal was so random I couldn't stop laughing
September 11, 200620 yr I like the part wher- oh right, I didn't see it 'cause it suuuuuucks. Super Troopers I like though.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.