Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Michi<3Marlins

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Michi<3Marlins

  1. I'll be there Friday..wish i could go to a few more but oh well
  2. It's a good time to say goodbye to this thread.
  3. Cody: You see that round, white thing right infront of you Reggie? Yeah, that's a ball. Grab it. Uggla: No! not me Reggie! the ground! Reggie: Oh, should I kick it?
  4. Oh GrandSalami, don't be so negative. Would you have ever thought we'd do so good this year?
  5. We're going to win, yes.
  6. I love Dontrelle and and free pizza, yes.
  7. Michi<3Marlins replied to Buckeye's topic in Off-Topic
    Jason Statham needs to sit down. All of that running and jumping in every movie makes me nervous.
  8. I am not looking forward to this movie due to the fact Orlando Bloom will be in it...Unless of course the first scene involves the Kraken sitting on Orlando Bloom for the duration of the movie.
  9. Is this one out of the 100,000 movies that Nicolas Cage is in this year? Skip 'em all except Ghost Rider..Oh yeaaahhh!
  10. I wish I had a dead grandfather in the trunk of my car. Not mine, of course.
  11. I like the part wher- oh right, I didn't see it 'cause it suuuuuucks. Super Troopers I like though.
  12. Gollum is all I want to see.
  13. I'd rather watch roadkill decompose.
  14. Tonights kiss cam mostly featured a guy proposing to his girl. Haven't seen one of those in a while. Anyways, tonights caught my attention. Maybe it's because I'm attracted to shiny things but I couldnt help but notice the ring the dude gave her. At first, she didnt look too excited until boom, out comes the hunormous rock. How cute. I bet they'll last forever.
  15. Ok, what does 'reimaging' mean? What they meant by reimagining is that its going to be something different from the other two movies.
  16. I've been pretty interested in seeing this movie. Hopefully i can go see it sometime this week..'cause this weekends priority is going to the marlins games! Thanks for the info
  17. The cockroach is gay, duh.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.