Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who is going to this last homestand?

Featured Replies

i planing to catch one of last home stand game this week so i can see them for last time this year. their did great job this season their should not put their head down

Gonna be there for sure. May miss one or two (if so we won't be going Tues or Wed) but we will be in our seats for most of them. May even do a little tail gating Sunday. We usually meet up with some friends on the last game of the year.

I hope I can atleast go to one. I am dog-sitting two old Greyhounds that cant be left alone for more than 2 hours. Argh....

Im going to see my last game of the year on Tuesday.

 

Looking forward to watching Dontrelle on his last start of the year.

 

 

I in no way want him to be traded or do I think he will but with this ownership you never know if this will be Dontrelle's last start in teal.

I'll most likely attend the final game, as I have the last two years, for the curtain call.

This has been an incredibly entertaining season and I'll be there wed., thurs. and one of

the weekend games.Can't wait for spring training.

We'll be there Friday and Sunday.

 

 

We are going to have to finally meet up. Will you 2 be back in the pie section again? We will at least give you guys a big Fish Wave from our seats. LOL

We'll be there Friday and Sunday.

 

 

We are going to have to finally meet up. Will you 2 be back in the pie section again? We will at least give you guys a big Fish Wave from our seats. LOL

Probably. On Sunday we'll be somewhere around home. I can't remember the exact section right now.

We'll be there Friday and Sunday.

 

 

We are going to have to finally meet up. Will you 2 be back in the pie section again? We will at least give you guys a big Fish Wave from our seats. LOL

Probably. On Sunday we'll be somewhere around home. I can't remember the exact section right now.

 

You know where we sit. Catch our attention.

I'll be at the last game of the year, hoping to get some memorabilia after the game..

I hope to see some life in these guys when I go back Saturday and Sunday because tonight was just sad! They looked pretty listless both in the field and in the dugout. :(

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.