Florida Marlins screen features.

The_Punisher

Who has appeared, and what was the audiences reaction to the gesture? I experienced my first today, as a matter of fact I was the first one on the cam, I was wearing a marlins jersey with a white tank top under, and I was kissing my girl who is a blonde with green eyes, anyone see me? But anyways, how frequently have you appeared?

Who has appeared, and what was the audiences reaction to the gesture? I experienced my first today, as a matter of fact I was the first one on the cam, I was wearing a marlins jersey with a white tank top under, and I was kissing my girl who is a blonde with green eyes, anyone see me? But anyways, how frequently have you appeared?

With attendance the way it is right now it's pretty easy to make the big screen. Most times you see people 3 or 4 times a night on it. Kiss cam??? Nah. I'm far too ugly for that. LOL

now my question is...what if you are with your sister/brother, mother/father, friend, cousin etc...?

That happened one time at a game I was at. The girl kept on mouthing "NO! That's my brother!" Then finally gave him a kiss on the cheek, and the whole stadium awed. :lol

Tonights kiss cam mostly featured a guy proposing to his girl. Haven't seen one of those in a while. Anyways, tonights caught my attention. Maybe it's because I'm attracted to shiny things but I couldnt help but notice the ring the dude gave her. At first, she didnt look too excited until boom, out comes the hunormous rock. How cute. I bet they'll last forever.

I was sitting in the Marlins bullpen side, right by the foul poll. No I wasn't touging her for no ten seconds LOL.....

QUCIK EDIT, if any of you have MLB.TV, go back to the first game of the series, and you'll notice that I'm screaming in the background during the game, I noticed this after I got back home from the game, it replayed in the morning. Kinda cool to know that I can scream so loudly, but anyways, I'll repeat what I was wearing. I was wearing a Cabrera ROOKIE Jersey, it was un-buttoned, with a white tank top under, and my hair was kinda piked back. My girlfriend is blonde with green eyes, she was sitting to my left.