Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Florida Marlins screen features.

Featured Replies

Who has appeared, and what was the audiences reaction to the gesture? I experienced my first today, as a matter of fact I was the first one on the cam, I was wearing a marlins jersey with a white tank top under, and I was kissing my girl who is a blonde with green eyes, anyone see me? But anyways, how frequently have you appeared?

Who has appeared, and what was the audiences reaction to the gesture? I experienced my first today, as a matter of fact I was the first one on the cam, I was wearing a marlins jersey with a white tank top under, and I was kissing my girl who is a blonde with green eyes, anyone see me? But anyways, how frequently have you appeared?

 

 

With attendance the way it is right now it's pretty easy to make the big screen. Most times you see people 3 or 4 times a night on it. Kiss cam??? Nah. I'm far too ugly for that. LOL

now my question is...what if you are with your sister/brother, mother/father, friend, cousin etc...?

 

That wouldn't pose a problem for about 1/4 of this nation. :D

now my question is...what if you are with your sister/brother, mother/father, friend, cousin etc...?

 

 

That happened one time at a game I was at. The girl kept on mouthing "NO! That's my brother!" Then finally gave him a kiss on the cheek, and the whole stadium awed. :lol

now my question is...what if you are with your sister/brother, mother/father, friend, cousin etc...?

 

 

I always wonder that. WTF.. She is my sister :lol .

Tonights kiss cam mostly featured a guy proposing to his girl. Haven't seen one of those in a while. Anyways, tonights caught my attention. Maybe it's because I'm attracted to shiny things but I couldnt help but notice the ring the dude gave her. At first, she didnt look too excited until boom, out comes the hunormous rock. How cute. I bet they'll last forever.

I think the last sentence was a bit of sarcasm.

 

:mischief2 Come to think of it, I think you're right.

  • Author

I was sitting in the Marlins bullpen side, right by the foul poll. No I wasn't touging her for no ten seconds LOL.....

 

 

QUCIK EDIT, if any of you have MLB.TV, go back to the first game of the series, and you'll notice that I'm screaming in the background during the game, I noticed this after I got back home from the game, it replayed in the morning. Kinda cool to know that I can scream so loudly, but anyways, I'll repeat what I was wearing. I was wearing a Cabrera ROOKIE Jersey, it was un-buttoned, with a white tank top under, and my hair was kinda piked back. My girlfriend is blonde with green eyes, she was sitting to my left.

I had Panthers season tickets when I still lived in Florida and sat in the upper deck, when the team was bad there were some hecklers who made fun of everything, including screaming SAY NO!!!! to a proposal one time.

  • Author

I had Panthers season tickets when I still lived in Florida and sat in the upper deck, when the team was bad there were some hecklers who made fun of everything, including screaming SAY NO!!!! to a proposal one time.

 

 

 

 

LOL

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.