Thanks 2006 Marlins

syder21

You were more exciting to watch then last year team. You have prove many expert wrong at the beggining at the season. Many predict you were going to lose 108 games, a repeat performance from the 98 Marlins. But you guys are special.

Hanley Ramirez: Thanks for being our leadoff hitter, if it wasn't for that 0-25 slump, your BA would had been in the .300 by now. 49 steals rank 3 in that list, you surely help me forget about Pierre.

Dan Uggla: From a 5 rule pick to a all-star player in your rookie year. You even broke the all-time HR record by rookie 2nd basemen, wow in this stadium too.

Miguel Cabrera: You have prove why you are our most fear hitter. Amazing your competing for the BA leader when pitcher will prefer to pitch around you to go after the no-name players we were full stack of.

Mike Jacobs: You certainly made pitcher pay when they walk Cabrera. Thanks for helping Cabrera BA by building up your name. And your HR total is pretty good for a rookie, you certainly have potential to hit over 30 HR in your career, even in this stadium.

Josh Willingham: I will always credit you for giving us our first season win when you hit that HR against the Astros. You were certainly hot during April.

Jeremy Hermida: .260 BA Meh...

Cody Ross: Thank for hitting those HR when we needed them the most, Rossy the Pirate killer, hehe!

Miguel Olivo: Wow, here another great underdog story. At 1 point you made people head spin when you had your BA at .290 during the second half of the season. Too bad you are getting tired since you are one of the fastest catcher out there and you are not use to catching almost all the time instead of the Treanor/you combo.

Matt Treanor: Way to go to hustle after hitting your HR. Atlieast you got baseball spirit.

Alfredo Amezaga: I like how you sometime get those key hits.

Borch: Meh..., atliest you were one of the players who hit that back to back HR to tie the game again't the O's

Reggie Abercrombie: Thank for hitting that 493 ft HR in Cincinnati, that HR against Clemans, that HR bunt, the HR broke and avoid the shutout from that 10-1 defeat, and always giving us something to laugh about in the outfielf, and always giving us a classic debate everyday, and etc...

Eric Reed: Go back to AAA

Dontrelle Willis: Nice comeback to lower your ERA to a respective spot.

Scott Olsen: Thank for all those high number of K you put up every game.

Josh Joshson: Thank for giving a run for the leader spot of ERA

Anibal Sanchez: Thank for that No hitter, you are truly showing you are basebll new Roger Clemen!

Nolasco: Good job for getting a no hitter through 6 innings twice. One day you will get yours too.

Borowski: Thank for being a closer and not getting injure. If you got injure, buh-bye winning season.

Tankersley: You were a great pitcher for us.

Matt Herges: Meh..

Randy Messenger: urg...

Rest of Bullpen: :fyou

Joe Girardi: Thank you for believing in this team. Wish you came back because this team will surely will miss you.

Beinfest: Thank for all this players you got us and making the most out of the $15M dollor limit Loria set to you.

Loria: :fyou !!!!!

Marlins need to go 10-3 if they want to reach the playoff. If they lose tomorow, they can only offord to lose 2 more games out of the 12 games left. Starting tomorow, if we get a 3 games winning streak, we still need a 7-3 to reach the playoff. And all this is assuming the hot Padres play 6-7 :plain

This is not our year, this was suppose to be a rebuilding year. Stop being so greedy, I personly don't want that crazy baster Loria who single handed destroy the Expos organation get away with mulder with only a $15M payroll.

But if you guys want to abuse yourself with every lose the Marlins will recieve til the ending of the season, go ahead. Just make sure you have plenty of beer next to you when Herges is at it again.

You were more exciting to watch then last year team. You have prove many expert wrong at the beggining at the season. Many predict you were going to lose 108 games, a repeat performance from the 98 Marlins. But you guys are special.

Hanley Ramirez: Thanks for being our leadoff hitter, if it wasn't for that 0-25 slump, your BA would had been in the .300 by now. 49 steals rank 3 in that list, you surely help me forget about Pierre.

Dan Uggla: From a 5 rule pick to a all-star player in your rookie year. You even broke the all-time HR record by rookie 2nd basemen, wow in this stadium too.

Miguel Cabrera: You have prove why you are our most fear hitter. Amazing your competing for the BA leader when pitcher will prefer to pitch around you to go after the no-name players we were full stack of.

Mike Jacobs: You certainly made pitcher pay when they walk Cabrera. Thanks for helping Cabrera BA by building up your name. And your HR total is pretty good for a rookie, you certainly have potential to hit over 30 HR in your career, even in this stadium.

Josh Willingham: I will always credit you for giving us our first season win when you hit that HR against the Astros. You were certainly hot during April.

Jeremy Hermida: .260 BA Meh...

Cody Ross: Thank for hitting those HR when we needed them the most, Rossy the Pirate killer, hehe!

Miguel Olivo: Wow, here another great underdog story. At 1 point you made people head spin when you had your BA at .290 during the second half of the season. Too bad you are getting tired since you are one of the fastest catcher out there and you are not use to catching almost all the time instead of the Treanor/you combo.

Matt Treanor: Way to go to hustle after hitting your HR. Atlieast you got baseball spirit.

Alfredo Amezaga: I like how you sometime get those key hits.

Borch: Meh..., atliest you were one of the players who hit that back to back HR to tie the game again't the O's

Reggie Abercrombie: Thank for hitting that 493 ft HR in Cincinnati, that HR against Clemans, that HR bunt, the HR broke and avoid the shutout from that 10-1 defeat, and always giving us something to laugh about in the outfielf, and always giving us a classic debate everyday, and etc...

Eric Reed: Go back to AAA

Dontrelle Willis: Nice comeback to lower your ERA to a respective spot.

Scott Olsen: Thank for all those high number of K you put up every game.

Josh Joshson: Thank for giving a run for the leader spot of ERA

Anibal Sanchez: Thank for that No hitter, you are truly showing you are basebll new Roger Clemen!

Nolasco: Good job for getting a no hitter through 6 innings twice. One day you will get yours too.

Borowski: Thank for being a closer and not getting injure. If you got injure, buh-bye winning season.

Tankersley: You were a great pitcher for us.

Matt Herges: Meh..

Randy Messenger: urg...

Rest of Bullpen: :fyou

Joe Girardi: Thank you for believing in this team. Wish you came back because this team will surely will miss you.

Beinfest: Thank for all this players you got us and making the most out of the $15M dollor limit Loria set to you.

Loria: :fyou !!!!!

We have a rest of a bullpen??!!!

anyways, get out of here if u dont believe

If you guys seriously believe that there is still hope, then lock this thread instead of deleting it. If the Marlins somehow clinch WC, you can put this thread under the thread called "A dream...gone" http://www.marlinbaseball.com/forums/index...?showtopic=8863

in the Hall of Fame where I can eat my crows. If the Marlins do fail, you can either let this lock thread continue to sink to the 10, 20, 50 pages or you can clean the thread and unlock it for future use.

If you guys seriously believe that there is still hope, then lock this thread instead of deleting it. If the Marlins somehow clinch WC, you can put this thread under the thread called "A dream...gone" http://www.marlinbaseball.com/forums/index...?showtopic=8863

in the Hall of Fame where I can eat my crows. If the Marlins do fail, you can either let this lock thread continue to sink to the 10, 20, 50 pages or you can clean the thread and unlock it for future use.

If you have to make the request for your own thread to go to the HoF, it does not belong.