Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Train!

Featured Replies

Hell of a game by our boy. I'm love lovin it!

 

Would you be surprised to know that he actually allowed less base runners than Sanchez's no hitter?

  • Author

(er I think!)

 

GREAT GAME TRAIN!

 

Ok maybe not, didn't see that HBP!

 

Still a phenomenal performance by Dontrelle.

What an absolutely crucial performance, not only for the win in the context of the race for the Wildcard, but to rest the bullpen as well.

 

He's such a special player, hopefully he shows off more performances like that over the next few weeks.

He was very calm today. Love to see him more even-keeled. I think that was a big reason why he was successful today.

I love D-Train. And also props to the great defense behind him, does Uggla have competition in the gold glove for second base?

Amazing game by the boys today. Great D- Great pitching. Just enough offense.

 

Mets here we come!!!!!!!

 

Add: Miggy's faceplant was priceless... Gotta love it when Hanley couldnt stop laughing.

I love D-Train. And also props to the great defense behind him, does Uggla have competition in the gold glove for second base?

 

im sorry...but that is a pipe dream

Hell of a game by our boy. I'm love lovin it!

 

Would you be surprised to know that he actually allowed less base runners than Sanchez's no hitter?

 

Considering his hits + walks were lower than Sanchez's walk + error total...not particularly.

 

That was a dominant performance today. Gotta love the low amount of baserunners combined with the high amount of strikeouts. That's always a good sign.

I love Dontrelle. I love Dan Uggla. I want a threesome.

 

hahaha

-slow clap-

If he keeps participating in threesomes, he'll get the clap. Fast.

The D-Train was rolling Today! When Dontrelle is on it is such of thing of beauty the way he pitches...I really feel this year he tried to do too much for us...He has the 2nd lowest ERA for us but he hadn't gotten the Ws. It seemed he would self-implode when he was trying to produce the most... Not Today! He is ready for a stretch run now so watch out everyone...The D-Train is rolling!

big pitchers make big pitches in big games

 

so, true. hopefully d-train can keep it up. We need him down this cruical stretch.

You can't say enough about DTrelle's performance today. Absolutely clutch and we desperately needed to give the bullpen a rest!

You can't say enough about DTrelle's performance today. Absolutely clutch and we desperately needed to give the bullpen a rest!

 

we did need the innings. as said on the pregame show the phillie 'pen had more of an advantage because gordon is fully rested and borowksi needs a day off. dontrelle was awesome today.

Absolutely huge game by Dontrelle. Tank and Jobo were cooked. We needed a great, long game from Dontrelle and he delivered.

Sure stepped up huge today.

 

I think the whole "dehydration" thing wasn't as big as we're letting on. To me, the biggest thing today was how he wasn't as demonstrative as usual. My favorite "head bob" and full sprint weren't there today, IMO, that's probably the difference. Hopefully, the coaching staff keeps him subdued.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.