Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pirates Of The Caribbean: At Worlds End

Featured Replies

Synopsis: Captain Barbossa, Will Turner and Elizabeth Swann must sail off the edge of the map, navigate treachery and betrayal, and make their final alliances for one last decisive battle.

 

Starring: Johnny Depp, Orlando Bloom, Keira Knightley, Geoffrey Rush, Chow Yun-Fat

 

Directed By: Gore Verbinski

 

Produced By: Jerry Bruckheimer

 

Release Date: May 25, 2007

 

Trailer | Official Site | IMDB

 

News from 7/23:

Walt Disney Pictures unveiled the first footage from the third installment at the San Diego Comic-Con on Saturday. While it was previously believed to carry the subtitle "At World's End," those words were not included in the presentation and we're expecting you'll be hearing a new subtitle soon.

 

The footage was about two minutes long and included brief interviews with producer Jerry Bruckheimer and Orlando Bloom. Chow Yun-Fat's character had many speaking lines in the clip, which featured lots of Singapore floating village shots, a rescue Captain Jack Sparrow scene, a scene where Sparrow has to convince the crew to run back and forth on the shipdeck to rock a ship over, Jack the undead monkey in Chinese Warrior armor, shots of Barbossa and Sparrow amid a huge shipboard sword battle, and a swordfight between Sparrow and Davy Jones atop a crows nest in a giant storm.

 

 

Source

 

Images (Click to enlarge):

 

  • 1 month later...

The sequel to the only movie I've feel asleep on while not under the influence of drugs or alcohol.

I can't wait for this thing to come.....I've seen the other two like three times since then.

I look forward to it, but I hope that it doesn't end up like Matrix Revolutions. This series has now become almost bigger than the Matrix ever did.

I am not looking forward to this movie due to the fact Orlando Bloom will be in it...Unless of course the first scene involves the Kraken sitting on Orlando Bloom for the duration of the movie.

[quote name='Michi

the first one was great. the second one was like some seacreature adventure, it sucked. hopefully the third will be alright..but i don't have my hope up.

  • Author

I thought the 2nd was alot better. Deeper storyline, better action, better dialogue.

the first one is good, the second one sucked, so that usually means this one will suck even more

Uh, isn't Barbossa dead after Montezuma's curse was lifted? Or did I miss something in the second movie that I haven't seen yet, so you shouldn't tell me?

  • Author

Uh, isn't Barbossa dead after Montezuma's curse was lifted? Or did I miss something in the second movie that I haven't seen yet, so you shouldn't tell me?

 

See the 2nd movie.

  • 4 months later...

the 2nd was a big letdown - i enjoyed the first, but the second went on way too long and really never finished - pretty much slugged along until they told you to watch the 3rd one

Naa I loved the 2nd one. I have seen it at least 5 times by now (a couple times in HD ftw). But then again, I'm pretty easy to entertain when a movie has pirates and cool special effects.

i thought the charm of the 1st one was it was very funny to me at least...whereas thee 2nd one lacked in the humor a lttle

Naa I loved the 2nd one. I have seen it at least 5 times by now (a couple times in HD ftw). But then again, I'm pretty easy to entertain when a movie has pirates and cool special effects.

 

To me, that's really what the series is all about.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.