September 5, 200620 yr that was freaking awesome in a lot of levels the way his hair and his overall facial expressions changed overtime were really cool and actually a bit scary as well
September 5, 200620 yr Theres one out there with an asian female who does it for 3 years. This one is a little better because its twice as long and you can actually see the effects of time on his face. Getting older for the most part blows Wear sunblock and eat lots of broccoli kiddies
September 5, 200620 yr I see a big different from begining to the end it was kinda scary that he never really smiled or have any kinda expression on his face
September 5, 200620 yr His hair was different every single day. Honestly, who the hell does that? I was thinkin the same thing you are but I think he just had some really bad "bed head" days
September 6, 200620 yr The only thing I really noticed was a receiding hair line... Other than that he didn't look THAT much aged.
September 9, 200620 yr His hair was different every single day. Honestly, who the hell does that? Emo kids.
September 14, 200620 yr Does anyone know the name of the musical piece playing? That kicked ass. EDIT: Nevermind. I'm an idiot.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.