October 2, 200620 yr Hello -- I am wondering if I can get a copy of games 6 & 7 of the 2003 NLCS on DVD from anybody. I don't have those games on video in any way, and I'd like to get them on DVD. I can send the necessary number of blank DVD's and postage to you if you can burn those games on DVD for me. I'd greatly appreciate it if anybody on these boards can help me out. If so, please repond on this board, or let me know how I can get them on DVD elsewhere. Thanks!
October 2, 200620 yr I'd be interested too, if anyone can do this. nice name fishbreath and welcome to the boards.
October 2, 200620 yr Sorry can't help, I do have the 2003 WS DVD if anyone wants me to burn it for them...
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.