Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Car Tints..

Featured Replies

Anybody got any places were to go to get Car Window tinting in the Miami area? I usually go to Senor Stero, their prices aren't that bad but I was just wondering if anyone had any better options...

What kind of prices are you looking for?

 

The guy that did my car came to my house and did it for 100. I can send you pics of it if you want

  • Author

What kind of prices are you looking for?

 

The guy that did my car came to my house and did it for 100. I can send you pics of it if you want

 

Damn thats pretty cool.. Came to your house... Good Deal... I actually got them done today so its kind of late.. I got them done for 101.00 after taxes and all, darkest legal-High performance tints... What kind did you get? Legal? Illegal? Post some pics so I can check it out, i'll post mine in a bit..

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.