Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

TheU

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by TheU

  1. Were winning tonight!!
  2. Can't believe no one has thought of this yet! THE WAVE!!!!
  3. TheU replied to Admin's topic in Off-Topic
    Now I can look up all of your irrelevant, nonsensical posts with even more speed. Thanks!
  4. TheU replied to Admin's topic in Off-Topic
    ​and proud of it.
  5. TheU replied to Admin's topic in Off-Topic
    Obvious brag post, Walansky.
  6. I think everyone can agree with this. I mean, who doesnt want to be successful? amirite? It sucks being a fan sometimes. We are DEFINITELY the laughing stock of baseball. what with our home-run feature and lime green walls. Our awful attendance and fanbase (not us). But, this team can also make us extremely proud. Obviously, the 2 World Series come to mind. I am a fan of the Miami Marlins. Despite its green walls, gaudy feature and our bad fans..
  7. TheU posted a topic in Off-Topic
    I dont know if we have had a discussion topic on Showtime's Dexter before, but this forum is so slow, we probably haven't. I just got into the show and I am binge watching the fuck out of it. Im halfway through season 4 and I think I started a bit over a week ago. I really really like the way Michael C. Hall plays the role. He makes a monster seem likeable. If you haven't had a chance to watch the show, give it a go. I dont think you will be disappointed. For those of you who have seen it, i've heard the show was at its best in season 4 and then it bogged down? Without any spoilers, is there any truth to this?
  8. Speaking of struckimmmmmmahhhhhhhhwwwuuuu.... where re is our fearless leader?!
  9. Sweet 3-1!!!! That's EXACTLY what I was talking about.
  10. Cmon Yelich, let's get something going here...
  11. I don't know how to work the intrawebs... Apologies.
  12. Hech of a play
  13. What's up motherbitches?!? Who's down for some fuckery)
  14. ​who would have thunk it?!
  15. http://www.cnn.com/2015/04/15/us/aaron-hernandez-verdict/ Wow, I mean, it is astonishing to me how hard it is for people to move on in life. Here is someone who had it all in life, and threw it away because of a lifestyle that is so difficult for so many to give up. It is a sad story. Someone's child is gone. Odin Lloyd was perhaps a brother, father, uncle, cousin to someone, and now, because of the selfishness of one person, he is gone. On the other hand, Aaron Hernandez's little girl lost her father. His mom lost her son. It is hard to feel bad for them, but they are also victims in this. His actions robbed them of their relationship with him. A little girl will grow up without knowing her dad, and that is also very sad.
  16. ​stop peddling your smut.
  17. I must be the only person in the world NOT watching this show...
  18. Kimi Raikkonen is a driver for Scuderia Ferrari's F1 Team. He is considered one of the best drivers in Formula 1 today. http://www.wired.com/2015/04/ants-still-dead/?mbid=social_fb
  19. This team can be so hard to root for. For some inexplicable reason, we suck. We go out and make the right moves, bring in pitching and some much needed offensive help and yet, we still suck. It is the curse of Loria.
  20. ​#haters
  21. Last year, the Braves' shortstop made one of the best defensive plays of the year; he made almost the exact same play again this year, immediately following the TV broadcast's flashback to his previous play... https://streamable.com/gcl5
  22. cant wait cant wait cant wait....
  23. Went with Yelich, should have gone with Dee...
  24. TheU replied to Admin's topic in Off-Topic
    ​I honestly dont even know whats worse...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.