Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

SPEED

Featured Replies

Here i thought this was a tribute to Jeremy Clarkson... 

 

​And I thought it was about methamphetamine. :(

 

​Jeremy Clarkson ON methamphetamine?!

 

 

It is, that is because I am indexing the search results. I want it to get done before Opening Day.

 

Just one more optimization move heading into next week.

 

​NO MORE OPTIMIZATIONS YOU DICK

 

 

It is, that is because I am indexing the search results. I want it to get done before Opening Day.

 

Just one more optimization move heading into next week.

 

​NO MORE OPTIMIZATIONS YOU DICK

 

​

 

Optimizations should be done Friday

 

​This sounds like a conversation in a movie between a human and a dystopian self aware computer...

 

 

I know, Michael is just a computer

 

​you are the computer in this scenario.... Michael, the human, is tired of computer optimization, and being very frustrated, yells "NO MORE OPTIMIZATIONS YOU DICK." to which you, the computer, incapable of understanding human emotion just calmly reply "Optimizations should be done Friday"

 

 

At least you're tweaking and not twerking

 

​I honestly dont even know whats worse...

 

 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.