Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2014 NFL Thread

Featured Replies

  • 1 month later...

Dolphins and Niners.

 

I like the jets but can't root for a Ryan coached team and couldn't root for Sanchez- I've been off that wagon since 2007 I think. Waiting for change.

 

I like watching Rivers play. He reminds me a little of marino- I wish the Dolphins had gotten him in the draft.

  • 3 weeks later...

Dolphins. I used to follow the Oilers (I discovered "football" long before baseball, but now MUCH prefer bat and ball) but severed ties when they moved to Tennessee. I also follow the Heat, and will probably follow Beckman's Miami soccer team, until it burns and dies, anyhow. I can't get into Ice Hockey.

 

 

  • 4 months later...
Excited for Suh?

 

​Who wouldn't be? We just got a generational talent, the best DT in the league, and maybe even the best defensive player in the league other than Watt. I know the contract is huge but the Dolphins actually have a very good cap management history. I don't think they would have signed him if they thought it would hinder the team from making necessary signings.

 

Suh is going to make this whole defense much better and with some more additions in FA and the draft it could be elite.

 

 

  • Author

Suh is a great talent, but his attitude issues along with guys like Pouncey and Wallace could make the Dolphins the biggest asshole team in football. Well, maybe not. They still don't have Dominic Raiola...

 

 

  • Author
Assholes = Rings sometimes

 

​

 

Assholes = Rings sometimes

 

​

 

Assholes = Rings sometimes

 

​

 

Assholes = Rings sometimes

 

​XWv26gi.png

 

 

Hickey and Tannenbaum need to make a big splash today and tomorrow after Suh and hopefully McCain sign. If not they're gonna hope young talent can step up and that they draft well.

 

 

c'mon go get DeMarco Murray Jags.

 

I would never give big money to a RB unless he's a Peterson type that we know is elite regardless of the line in front of him. Murray is not that type of back yet. Also RB's are a dime a dozen and this is a very deep draft.

 

 

good for murray getting some big bucks.

 

good for the cowboys that ts not them and the only team in the division lacking lombardi trophies is giving it to them.

 

btw, ryan matthews got fucked.

 

now go draft a sexy RB in the draft.

 

 

  • 4 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.