November 18, 200619 yr Roughing the center on a Michigan punt. Personal foul and an automatic first down. I've been watching football for 15 years or so, and I've never seen that. Is that only on punts? Michigan needs a tough defensive stand here. They came out strong but now the team is looking a little intimidated.
November 18, 200619 yr what happened? whats the score? Turn on ABC. im at school dumbass with no tv 21-7 Buckeyes on a Smith to Ginn TD thanks
November 18, 200619 yr Ohio State is thoroughly dominating this game right now. Michigan is also falling apart.
November 18, 200619 yr I do have to say I've never understood people on this messageboard asking for a score. It takes 5 seconds to go to Yahoo! Sports and see for yourself. Which is less time than it takes to actually type the question, and far less than it takes for someone to respond. Hart's doing his best to keep UMICH in the game. Henne looks rattled, and Manningham had alligator arms on the first play of this drive.
November 18, 200619 yr what happened? whats the score? Turn on ABC. im at school dumbass with no tv Is namecalling necessary?
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.