Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NCAA Football Week 12 Discussion

Featured Replies

We've got West Virginia @ Pitt right now on ESPN, tied up at 14 in the 2nd quarter.

 

Some huge matchups this week - of course Michigan and Ohio State, and Cal vs USC.

I'll be in line for Wii on Saturday, so I'll be missing all the big games. :confused

Wait for the second shipment. Judgement Day is going to be great.

  • Author

I'll be in line for Wii on Saturday, so I'll be missing all the big games. :confused

 

Oh for heavens sake...

I'll be in line for Wii on Saturday, so I'll be missing all the big games. :confused

Wait for the second shipment. Judgement Day is going to be great.

 

That is the best name for a game ever.

Slaton for Heisman. He is the best pure runner other than adrian peterson.

 

S. Slaton, RB

23 Rush, 215 yds

2 TDs

6 Rec, 130 yds, 2 TDs

Slaton for Heisman. He is the best pure runner other than adrian peterson.

 

S. Slaton, RB

23 Rush, 215 yds

2 TDs

6 Rec, 130 yds, 2 TDs

I think I would take McFadden over him, but Slaton is a beast

My dad and uncle are going to be in the horseshoe Saturday.

 

Lucky bastards.

 

Yeah. I came close, but couldn't rationalize spending over 250 bucks on a football ticket about five weeks ago.

 

I didn't think it would compare to the ass-beating we gave them two years ago that I was able to dance to.

 

I was wrong. And 250 bucks is now cheap.

 

I only take solace in the fact that I was able to dig through my old philosophy class emails and kick Anthony Gonzalez short "good luck and go get 'em," this week and he responded. With just a thanks BUT HE RESPONDED! Heh.

  • Author

My dad and uncle are going to be in the horseshoe Saturday.

 

Lucky bastards.

 

My pal is Ohio State alum and he's heading out there now, his brother landed him a ticket.

thats gonna be a great game... ESPN has started to rerun that sick commercial where the OSU dude fan is making out with the MICHIGAN girl... it is disturbing!

My dad and uncle are going to be in the horseshoe Saturday.

 

Lucky bastards.

 

Yeah. I came close, but couldn't rationalize spending over 250 bucks on a football ticket about five weeks ago.

 

I didn't think it would compare to the ass-beating we gave them two years ago that I was able to dance to.

 

I was wrong. And 250 bucks is now cheap.

 

I only take solace in the fact that I was able to dig through my old philosophy class emails and kick Anthony Gonzalez short "good luck and go get 'em," this week and he responded. With just a thanks BUT HE RESPONDED! Heh.

I've heard that some of the tickets are going for some absurd prices, I'd be tempted to sell. Call me a bad fan, whatever but for thousands of dollars I'll gladly go to a sports bar with other fans and watch there.

My dad and uncle are going to be in the horseshoe Saturday.

 

Lucky bastards.

 

My pal is Ohio State alum and he's heading out there now, his brother landed him a ticket.

I can only imagine how tough a ticket that is.

My dad and uncle are going to be in the horseshoe Saturday.

 

Lucky bastards.

 

Yeah. I came close, but couldn't rationalize spending over 250 bucks on a football ticket about five weeks ago.

 

I didn't think it would compare to the ass-beating we gave them two years ago that I was able to dance to.

 

I was wrong. And 250 bucks is now cheap.

 

I only take solace in the fact that I was able to dig through my old philosophy class emails and kick Anthony Gonzalez short "good luck and go get 'em," this week and he responded. With just a thanks BUT HE RESPONDED! Heh.

I've heard that some of the tickets are going for some absurd prices, I'd be tempted to sell. Call me a bad fan, whatever but for thousands of dollars I'll gladly go to a sports bar with other fans and watch there.

I have a dood I work with and he can't sell them for more than 400.

 

That being said, condolences to the Schembechler faithful.

Really? Wow.

 

My dad has gotten an offer of 1200 and 1600 already (single ticket). Probably more desperation tomorrow and the price will go up even more. No way he will sell though.

My dad and uncle are going to be in the horseshoe Saturday.

 

Lucky bastards.

 

Yeah. I came close, but couldn't rationalize spending over 250 bucks on a football ticket about five weeks ago.

 

I didn't think it would compare to the ass-beating we gave them two years ago that I was able to dance to.

 

I was wrong. And 250 bucks is now cheap.

 

I only take solace in the fact that I was able to dig through my old philosophy class emails and kick Anthony Gonzalez short "good luck and go get 'em," this week and he responded. With just a thanks BUT HE RESPONDED! Heh.

I've heard that some of the tickets are going for some absurd prices, I'd be tempted to sell. Call me a bad fan, whatever but for thousands of dollars I'll gladly go to a sports bar with other fans and watch there.

If that makes you a bad fan, I'm right there with you. I'd much rather watch a game with friends at someone's house or a sports bar rather than spending thousands of dollars to sit in the nosebleeds just so I can say I was there.

 

However, I have been at some pretty momentous Marlins games. And I paid no more than 5$ for each of those seats. :D

My dad and uncle are going to be in the horseshoe Saturday.

 

Lucky bastards.

 

Yeah. I came close, but couldn't rationalize spending over 250 bucks on a football ticket about five weeks ago.

 

I didn't think it would compare to the ass-beating we gave them two years ago that I was able to dance to.

 

I was wrong. And 250 bucks is now cheap.

 

I only take solace in the fact that I was able to dig through my old philosophy class emails and kick Anthony Gonzalez short "good luck and go get 'em," this week and he responded. With just a thanks BUT HE RESPONDED! Heh.

I've heard that some of the tickets are going for some absurd prices, I'd be tempted to sell. Call me a bad fan, whatever but for thousands of dollars I'll gladly go to a sports bar with other fans and watch there.

If that makes you a bad fan, I'm right there with you. I'd much rather watch a game with friends at someone's house or a sports bar rather than spending thousands of dollars to sit in the nosebleeds just so I can say I was there.

 

However, I have been at some pretty momentous Marlins games. And I paid no more than 5$ for each of those seats. :D

 

I wouldn't sell them. But, that's me.

Slaton has insane speed.

 

Huskies face CMU tonight, and will attempt to sopmehwat salvage the season.

WIN ONE FOR BO

Anyone see to the New ESPN add with a chick with a michigan shirt making out with a guy in an Ohio State Shirt. At the bottom it says, "without sports this wouldn't be disgusting"

 

I thought it was great.

WIN ONE FOR BO

 

He worked for Ohio State as one of Woody's assistants. Secretly...

 

Bo wants Ohio State to win. Or so rumor has it.

 

:whistle

Anyone see to the New ESPN add with a chick with a michigan shirt making out with a guy in an Ohio State Shirt. At the bottom it says, "without sports this wouldn't be disgusting"

 

I thought it was great.

Seen it. They have a few other ones like it too. Sort of original. At least its not another ad campaign like the ones with all those guys acting like Joe Buck or "The LeBrons", both of which I can't stand. When those commercials come on, I switch the channel for 30 seconds.

Anyone see to the New ESPN add with a chick with a michigan shirt making out with a guy in an Ohio State Shirt. At the bottom it says, "without sports this wouldn't be disgusting"

 

I thought it was great.

Seen it. They have a few other ones like it too. Sort of original. At least its not another ad campaign like the ones with all those guys acting like Joe Buck or "The LeBrons", both of which I can't stand. When those commercials come on, I switch the channel for 30 seconds.

 

Not to get off subject, but "The LeBrons" is HILARIOUS!

 

Dude. Seriously.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.