November 26, 200619 yr This is the night the Heat begin their winning streak. I'm really liking this starting line-up. Did anyone just see that Wright rebound and then quick hit ahead to Zo? That's why he should start. He, Wade, and Williams will kill teams with their quickness and need someone like Zo to work with.
November 26, 200619 yr I was more impressed by Wright's vicious slam on the putback. We haven't seen much aggressiveness out of him on the offensive end, so it was nice to see him do that. Meanwhile, Haslem just picked up a textbook flagrant foul.
November 26, 200619 yr Nice first half. Dwyane Wade with 11 points and 8 assits Dorell Wright with 6 points and 9 rebounds Put this game away.
November 26, 200619 yr Wright with FORTY ONE minutes! Holy yes, I am excited about this! The guy is a rebounding MACHINE, and it looks like he's going to be very efficient with his shot. He has so much room for improvement and with his athleticism he is going to be a boon for this team for years to come. I am ecastatic... Wade and Wright are the future baby.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.