NFL Week 15 Discussion

Guest FishFanInPA

Chicago is such a hit and miss team. I really expect them to either be in the Superbowl or to lose their first playoff game.

I hope the Jets DO get knocked off. I'm not going to lie, I'll take all the help I can get. :blush I'm so excited and yet nervous about Monday. I was in bed last night and tossing and turning. I'm going to need a huge burrito and a quart of pepto for lunch tomorrow.

Honestly, the Eagles repulse me.....and the funny part is their probably going to make the playoffs because every one else sucks.

That's been the story of the NFC for the last 4 or 5 years.

I hope the colts do the jets a favor and drop the bengals down to 8-6. Bengals (are probably better than the jets) have a much tougher road than the jets do.

Man, we ain't losin' to the Colts AND Denver! *crosses fingers* Heh. Yeah, we do have a tough stretch. Colts, who everyone is counting out when four weeks ago they were in love, Denver and the Steelers, which is still a rivalry game and going to be tough to get out of.

The thing is, the Bengals appear to be peaking at the right time.

I remember a jets team losing to the bills last week. How funny what a win makes you forget. Dont trash the dolphins when all i said was we play very well on holiday games.

Statistical evidence please

Here is a nice stat, the jets are 13-4 vs miami in the last 17 games.

Damn.