Panthers vs the Alex's

CTMarlinsfan

TRADE GELINAS NOW!

NO!

He's been terrible all year. Sounds like that was all Stewart. What is that, Gelinas' 5th goal? Yeah, he deserves a spot on the PP now. :lol

number 1 star!

ok maybe not #1 star...turns out they gave it to kolzig?

He scored when he should have scored and got an empty netter. Even if he did get it, my opinion would stay the same. He made some pretty horrendous plays in this game. Worst player on the Panthers.

TRADE GELINAS NOW!

NO!

He's been terrible all year. Sounds like that was all Stewart. What is that, Gelinas' 5th goal? Yeah, he deserves a spot on the PP now. :lol

number 1 star!

ok maybe not #1 star...turns out they gave it to kolzig?

He scored when he should have scored and got an empty netter. Even if he did get it, my opinion would stay the same. He made some pretty horrendous plays in this game. Worst player on the Panthers.

Your opinion.

He is not the worst player on the Panthers. He's hardworking, always gets in on the forecheck, and plays a solid defensive game.

I can name a few worse players.....like Kolnik who has just been a total bust this year and Gratton is playing a p***y game.

Gelinas might not be putting up the numbers he has but he is by far not the worst player on the Cats.