Nick Saban Rubs It In

JonDigital

he's racist?

Coon ass seems like a pretty racist comment to me. Then again that's subject to opinion depending on who you ask.

He didnt call someone a coonass, he was telling a story that his friend said to him. Coonass was the word his friend used so he said it in his story. Coonass is supposed to offend some cajuns or french decendents I believe.

I also believe he was telling someone a story off the record and it made it on the record. Seriously now, doesnt everyone say bad words every once in a while?

he's racist?

Coon ass seems like a pretty racist comment to me. Then again that's subject to opinion depending on who you ask.

He didnt call someone a coonass, he was telling a story that his friend said to him. Coonass was the word his friend used so he said it in his story. Coonass is supposed to offend some cajuns or french decendents I believe.

I also believe he was telling someone a story off the record and it made it on the record. Seriously now, doesnt everyone say bad words every once in a while?

You have a point. Like I said it's subject to opinion. I also realized after posting this how picky some people are on here. So it's changed to avoid a huge arguement :)

who did he say that to?

For some unknown reason after his press conference in the special side conference with the writers from the 3 major South Florida newspapers he said it in a joke on tape which was played on the Big O's show. It was supposedly off the record but still recorded.

He was doing the interview with the south florida media on the side so they would not ask huge questions at the press conference and make him look like the tool he is.

others might know more of the situation.

who did he say that to?

He didn't make any racist statements. Saban didn't call anyone that. Saban was retelling a story told to him about how LSU fans reacted to him going to Alabama and the one who told him the story used the word. This whole situation is nothing more than whiny South Floridians / Saban haters looking to make-up crap about him. The ones making up the crap come off looking A LOT worse of than Saban in this whole situatuion.

who did he say that to?

He didn't make any racist statements. Saban didn't call anyone that. Saban was retelling a story told to him about how LSU fans reacted to him going to Alabama and the one who told him the story used the word. This whole situation is nothing more than whiny South Floridians / Saban haters looking to make-up crap about him. The ones making up the crap come off looking A LOT worse of than Saban in this whole situatuion.

actually no he looked poorly as it was on tape

who did he say that to?

actually no he looked poorly as it was on tape

Its a non issue. People who make a big deal of it are the ones with the problem.