Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

marlins walk up songs

Featured Replies

No one will ever beat Juan Pierre though.

We Ready...I have that song on my Ipod :)

oh yes that song was awesome, it electrified the team when he came up. I miss JP!

No one will ever beat Juan Pierre though.

We Ready...I have that song on my Ipod :)

same here. I have a playlist titled "Marlins Plate Songs"

 

I used to love Castillo's intro: Wolfpack Theme. the beginning of the song is awesome, but the rest of the song's just meh

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.