news about ballpark issue i talk some one close to issue

miamibaseball

ok here is deal like we talk for weeks we all wait for final bill to pass he(( Claude Delorme Senior Vice President Stadium Development )) told me when i saw him at dolphins stadium that if their donot pass it this year their WILL LOOK TO GET OUT DADE he know that dade gov trying to get deal done but marlins wont wait for another year so next two week will tell us if their will be in miami or plambeach((mlb told Claude Delorme their stay in south fl but maynot be dade))

ok here is deal like we talk for weeks we all wait for final bill to pass he(( Claude Delorme Senior Vice President Stadium Development )) told me when i saw him at dolphins stadium that if their do not pass it this year their WILL LOOK TO GET OUT DADE he know that dade gov trying to get deal done but marlins wont wait for another year so next two week will tell us if their will be in miami or plambeach((mlb told Claude Delorme their stay in south fl but maynot be dade))

His comments make no sense. Miami-Dade and the City of Miami are committed to helping economically. I haven't heard of another area in Florida that is willing to finance the stadium without the State's help. The problem is not Miami-Dade. The problem is that the state has not given the tax rebate which will be the same if they go further north within the state.