Office Clip

find the clip on youtube and use zamzar.com it'll covert any type of file pretty much if you need any more help or it doesn't work then ive got a couple other sugggestions...

If this worked, then this site rocks! Totally simple and no software required.

My initial problem was that I was trying to save streaming video from NBC. I know CBS streams directly to RAM so there's no way to grab that stuff. I guess NBC is probably doing the same thing. Fortunately I found the clip [with two extra clips attached] on youtube so that's making things easier. I tried the NBC link in zamzar and it puked. So, we'll see how this works out.

Again - thanks for the help, fellas. At the very least I have a new tool and added another extension to my firefox browser. :thumbup

find the clip on youtube and use zamzar.com it'll covert any type of file pretty much if you need any more help or it doesn't work then ive got a couple other sugggestions...

If this worked, then this site rocks! Totally simple and no software required.

My initial problem was that I was trying to save streaming video from NBC. I know CBS streams directly to RAM so there's no way to grab that stuff. I guess NBC is probably doing the same thing. Fortunately I found the clip [with two extra clips attached] on youtube so that's making things easier. I tried the NBC link in zamzar and it puked. So, we'll see how this works out.

Again - thanks for the help, fellas. At the very least I have a new tool and added another extension to my firefox browser. :thumbup

ya no prob zamzar is awesome then only thing i wish it did is convert vid files to .wmv format....let me know if it works