i love this flubbie post

from their forums

title: Cubs better the WHITE SOX!

"At least Chicago had one team that didn't choke under the pressure and made it this far. Next year looks good for the Cubs and hopefully the same will befall the Sox. "

ok i will start with the title. this guy is obviosly a moron. let's give him the benefit of the doubt and say the N in THEN was accidentally left out. even in that case... it should be thAn not thEn you ignorant mongol.

now for the actual post. you call losing a series when you were up 3-1 not choking????? you could have gone to the world series! losing a season isnt choking under pressure. oh yea and next year... doent look too good either. guess you'll have to wait next century instead.

from their forums

title: Cubs better the WHITE SOX!

"At least Chicago had one team that didn't choke under the pressure and made it this far. Next year looks good for the Cubs and hopefully the same will befall the Sox. "

ok i will start with the title. this guy is obviolsly a moron. let's give him the benefit of the doubt and say the N in THEN was accidentally left out. even in that case... it should be thAn not thEn you ignorant mongol.

now for the actual post. you call losing a series when you were up 3-1 not choking????? you could have gone to the world series! losing a season isnt choking under pressure. oh yea and next year... doent look too good either. guess you'll have to wait next century instead.

The Cubs fans never cease to amaze me with their stupidity....

All I can say it THANKS to the Marlins for knocking these know nothing, cheating tolerating, holier than though jerkoffs out of the playoffs. As Hawk Harrelson would say, THEY GONE! I just can't say that enough tonight. I WILL bring my Marlins hat to work tomorrow too! Not that any of the cub fans will be there, they'll all be mourning Wood.