historic implications

Guest marlins02

Guest marlins02

i hope you all realize that we were just involved in one of the greatest and most famous collapses in history(and we arent the ones that collapsed!!!). i think this right up there with the Giants-Dodgers race in '51, the Cubs collapse in '69 to the Mets when that black cat crossed Ron Santo, 1986 when the BoSox came back on the Angels in the ALCS and of course the '86 World Series when Buckner let that ball go through his legs. people are going to remember this for a very long time

hell yea....... we became infamous... to think the cubs havent won a W.S since 1908 or been to one since 1945 and here we are in our 2nd W.S in 6 years.....

and we deserve it eva since wha happned in 98 and 02 the pain we been through.....

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA MAN!!!!!!!!!

NL CHAMPS "damn it feels good to say that"

now only if that damn Eric G didnt blow the f***ing ALL STAR GAME!!!!! Dusty should have put in Smoltz instead... well no need to say Dusty has been out managed again.....

honeslly you knew they were gonna lose and coulnt come through the fan bull s***..... but i didn't wanna be cocky and say it cuz i could jinx the team..... but its like Steve Lyons was saying last night that in that 86 NLCS the SOX won cuz the game 6 choke job done by the hailo's they couldnt bounce back and last year with the giants after spezio's HR the giants couldnt bounce back...

now thats it's done and the impossible has been done... i hope we get some f***ing respect from the natiional media cuz they said we couldnt beat wood and priior well we did... "Now whoz Next?"

I have been slowly teaching baseball to my girlfriend during this whole season.

I was trying to convey to her how difficult it would be for the Marlins to win Games 6 and 7 in Chicago, facing two of the best pitchers in baseball.

To do this against Prior and Wood.... it's just amazing. What a team.

I have been slowly teaching baseball to my girlfriend during this whole season.

I was trying to convey to her how difficult it would be for the Marlins to win Games 6 and 7 in Chicago, facing two of the best pitchers in baseball.

To do this against Prior and Wood.... it's just amazing. What a team.

Good job. Now start telling her how impossible it would be for the Marlins to beat either the Red Sox or the Yanks.

Hey, it worked before, should work again, rihgt?