June 30, 200719 yr Nashville smokes Isotopes 10-2Robert Andino: 0/4 Eric Reed: John Gall: 3/4 r 2b hr(7) rbi Chad Hermansen: 0/4 k Val Pascucci: 0/4 2k Scott Seabol: 1/3 r hr(18) rbi bb k Reggie Abercrombie: 0/4 2k Seth Etherton: (L, 0-2) 3.1ip 7h 8r (3er) 3bb 2k 2hr Jesus Silva: 5.2ip 7h 2r(2er) 0bb 2k 2hr Hernandez dominate as Mudcats blank Smokies 9-0Dante Brinkley: 3/4 r rbi bb sb (13) Lee Mitchell: 1/4 2r hr (13) 3rbi Jai Miller: 2/4 2b 3rbi Frank Moore: 2/3 2r bb Brett Hayes: 1/3 r bb k Gaby Hernandez: (W, 4-7) 5ip 3h 0r(0er) 0bb 3k Blake McGinley: 2ip 1h 0r(0er) 0bb 3k Craig Moldrem: 2ip 1h 0r(0er) 0bb 0k Hammerheads fall 4-3 in game 1; game 2 postponded due to rainAndrew Jenkins: 2/3 r 3b hr(2) 2rbi k Gaby Sanchez: 0/2 bb k Kris Harvey: 0/3 k J.T. Restko: 1/3 r Lorenzo Scott Jr.: 1/3 r 2k Jason Iehl: 3ip 2h 1r(1er) 1bb 1k Jacob Marceaux: (L, 0-3) 1.1ip 4h 3r(3er) 0bb 0k Travis Talbott: 2.2ip 0h 0r(0er) 2bb 2k Rally falls short as Grasshoppers fall 5-4 to Kannapolis John Raynor: 1/3 r bb k Chris Coghlan: 1/3 2r bb 2k Logan Morrison: 1/3 r hr(14) 2rbi k Spike McDougall: 1/4 2rbi 2k Kyle Winters: 4ip 3h 1r(1er) 0bb 3k Jarrett Santos: 2ip 1h 0r(0er) 0bb 3k Bradley Stone: (L, 2-5) 1ip 1h 3r(0er) 2bb 0k Jay Buente: 1ip 1h 1r(1er) 2bb 1k State College rallies to beat Jamestown 5-4 in 10 inningsCarlos Piste: 2/5 r 2b hr(2) 2rbi k Torre Langley: 2/4 2b rbi Ryan Curry: 1/4 r k Dustin Kaats: 1/4 2b k Chris Dunn: 1/4 r Alejandro Sanabia: 5.1ip 4h 2r(2er) 0bb 6k Steven Cishek: (BS, 1) 1.2ip 1h 0r(0er) 0bb 1k Garrett Parcell: 1ip 2h 0r(0er) 0bb 0k Derek Blacksher: (L, 0-1)(BS, 1) 2ip 2h 2r(2er) 0bb 1k 2hr Game 2 for Jupiter and the GCL Marlins games were rained out on Friday
June 30, 200719 yr I swear, if Johnson's struggles continue, Gaby needs to get a shot. I implore you to reconsider
June 30, 200719 yr WTG Gaby. I wonder why he only pitched 5 innings... was his PC too high? It wasnt like he walked 5 batters and K'ed 10.
June 30, 200719 yr I swear, if Johnson's struggles continue, Gaby needs to get a shot. I implore you to reconsider Six QSs in a row.
June 30, 200719 yr I swear, if Johnson's struggles continue, Gaby needs to get a shot. I implore you to reconsider Six QSs in a row. Over those 6 starts Gaby is walking batters at a close to 4/9 rate. And he doesnt have 6 quality starts in a row(by definition). He would be a disaster if called up now IMO. We already have too many pitchers who cant find the strike zone.
June 30, 200719 yr I swear, if Johnson's struggles continue, Gaby needs to get a shot. I implore you to reconsider Six QSs in a row. Over those 6 starts Gaby is walking batters at a close to 4/9 rate. And he doesnt have 6 quality starts in a row(by definition). He would be a disaster if called up now IMO. We already have too many pitchers who cant find the strike zone. He'd be no worse than Johnson
June 30, 200719 yr I swear, if Johnson's struggles continue, Gaby needs to get a shot. I implore you to reconsider Six QSs in a row. Over those 6 starts Gaby is walking batters at a close to 4/9 rate. And he doesnt have 6 quality starts in a row(by definition). He would be a disaster if called up now IMO. We already have too many pitchers who cant find the strike zone. He'd be no worse than Johnson What do you base that on?
June 30, 200719 yr I swear, if Johnson's struggles continue, Gaby needs to get a shot. I implore you to reconsider Six QSs in a row. Over those 6 starts Gaby is walking batters at a close to 4/9 rate. And he doesnt have 6 quality starts in a row(by definition). He would be a disaster if called up now IMO. We already have too many pitchers who cant find the strike zone. He'd be no worse than Johnson What do you base that on? just cuz!
June 30, 200719 yr Dont take me saying that as I think Gaby is bad. He is a very good prospect. I just dont think hes ready. But thats just my opinion, I could be wrong.
July 1, 200719 yr Dont take me saying that as I think Gaby is bad. He is a very good prospect. I just dont think hes ready. But thats just my opinion, I could be wrong. many people on this board have BQBS or Backup Quarterback Syndrome they want to see the next guy because he is an unknown
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.