August 8, 200719 yr New show started today on TLC. Kat Von D moving back home to L.A. to open her new shop.. I've always been a fan of these series (Inked, Miami Ink)... Her new shop is pretty bad ass... Photo booth, Skate ramp, Stripper Pole in it... Anybody else watch it or any of the other tatoo shows? Anyone have bad ass tatoos?
August 8, 200719 yr I like watching Miami Ink every now and then, but seriously...do we need another tattoo show?
August 8, 200719 yr Author Kat is a fine piece of ass, even if she is all tatted up. Dude, on the show shes different.. Shes lost tons of weight! SHE IS f***ING HOT!!!! Geez what I'd do with her.. :mischief
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.