August 10, 200719 yr Not sure if you guys have heard of the Dugout. From the about page: When the 2004 season saw a blockbuster deal that brought all-star shortstop Alex Rodriguez to the Yankees, feuds between him and his new partner, Derek Jeter?who had been nudged to third base to make room for A-Rod?grew increasingly common, and the collapse of their friendship disheartened Jeter. Feeling isolated and lonely, he turned to the Internet for companionship. "I was lucky enough to find this really great support chat room that's just for baseball players," Jeter said. "I really felt a connection?and I'm not just talking about the 56K dial-up speed!" The following link is the most recent Dugout with the Florida Marlins. It's entertaining stuff if you can picture the Fish hanging out in AOL chat rooms. http://dugout.progressiveboink.com/archive/b100.html Enjoy!
August 10, 200719 yr Scott Olsen OlsenNature: bitch who you think youRRRAAAAAAGGGRRRRRGGGHHHHHHHH BLUBBLUBBLUBBLUB /collapses **Online Host** OlsenNature has had the hell tasered out of him. MeTrai: /puts taser back on belt god, i HATE that guy ________________________________________________________________________________ That was funny!
August 10, 200719 yr The Captain kicked Scotty's ass...as usual. I'm surprised Alfredo wasn't in there like... "Amazin1: Miggie, I love how you braided my hair"
August 10, 200719 yr HermidaElf: So how do the Marlins avoid losing you to arbitration? MeTrain: by makin a mansion outta fo'hunned dollar bills an airliften that bia over top a wherever d-train decide he wanna sit :lol
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.