New member here and a diehard Fish fan

BaseballGoody2Shoes

I am a new member of the forum and I am glad to be here. I run my own Brad Penny Yahoo Group (he's my favourite Marlin). I also run one for former Marlins Greg Colbrunn and Craig Counsell. I am also a fan of Andy Fox (wishing he wasn't left off the postseason roster so he could play).

Any Penny/Marlins fans are welcome to ceck out my group and join it:

My Brad Penny Group

out of ALL the marlins and ex-marlins you could've picked to be a fan of, you HAD to be unique. LOL.. well I appreciate that you're not just another generic Beckett, Burnett, or Pudge follower, so welcome!

Of course I am unique ;)

I was also and still am a big fan of Greg Colbrunn, Craig Counsell, and Brian Meadows :) :marlins

Thank you for the welcome :)

out of ALL the marlins and ex-marlins you could've picked to be a fan of, you HAD to be unique. LOL.. well I appreciate that you're not just another generic Beckett, Burnett, or Pudge follower, so welcome!

I think everyone knows who my favorite is :D

Okay...I was wondering about that but it says on your profile you like Moises Alou

Juan is great :) Too bad the Expansion Brothers were stupid and traded him but you know what, I am happy he went to the Marlins, being that I love both teams :)

I wrote that a while back thinking it was just for former Marlins, haven't really bothered to change it.

I understand that...I can see why you like JP so much. He's a great guy, both on and off the field, and I really hope he's a Marlin for a long time.

He also reminds me alot of the way I was when I actually played organized baseball (I just play streetball now). Top of the order, fast guy, having to make up for lack of talent in other ways.....except I don't think I'll be hitting leadoff for the Marlins any time soon. DLee stole my number.

Is it true the Fish are talking of dumping D-Lee after the Series? That's what someone said on the Diamondbacks board.

We aren't going to DUMP anyone. If anyone leaves it will be because of free agency.