August 25, 200719 yr Bluefish Hanley Ramirez SS Dan Uggla 2B Miguel Cabrera 3B Mike Jacobs 1B Josh Willingham LF Jeremy Hermida RF Miguel Olivo C Alejandro De Aza CF Sergio Mitre P Redfish Josh Hamilton CF Jeff Keppinger SS Ken Griffey RF Brandon Phillips 2B Adam Dunn LF Scott Hatteberg 1B Javier Valentin C Edwin Encarnacion 3B Matt Belisle P
August 25, 200719 yr At least we aren't the only franchise who can't make a lineup. An equal :thumbdown to the reds for determining Josh Hamilton and his 1.000 OPS vs RHP is better leading off than Scott Hatteburg's superior .400+ OBP, way lower slugging, and overall frustration in fouling balls off. And for believing L/R lineup order is so important, somehow Brandon Phillips .690 OPS vs RHP is better hitting clean up, then Adam Dunn's 1.000+ OPS. Phillips will of course hit three grand slams (one inside the park) against right handers tonight, and Hatteburg will go 0-4, K, 3 GIDP.
August 25, 200719 yr What does Hermida have left to prove that he belongs in the 2-hole? I think he's either #1 or #2 on the team for August batting average.
August 25, 200719 yr Mr. Treanor says that Fredi wants to give him the day off, god forbid he overworks his starter.
August 25, 200719 yr Mr. Treanor says that Fredi wants to give him the day off, god forbid he overworks his starter. fredi fredi fredi
August 26, 200719 yr I like when danny is in the 2 hole I hope you're being sarcastic. lol obviously.
August 26, 200719 yr I like when danny is in the 2 hole I hope you're being sarcastic. lol obviously. not so obvious to fredi
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.